jeudi 9 mai 2013

Cute kitty (Pictures + pattern!)

Hi! 

Today, I finished a crochet kitten. He's extra cute and I'm very proud of how it turned out. I was inspired by the pattern that you cand find HERE

Basically, I followed the pattern for the head, the body and the tail. I wanted my kitten to have long legs and small arms, so I had to change it a little. 
If you like my version, you can crochet evenly a bit more for the legs and a bit less for the arms. I also changed the ears because I wanted them to be bigger. You juste have to increase for one more row and to crochet evenly a little bit more.
It took me a few hours and I loooooooooove it! 

Here are the pictures of the kitten:



(You can find the pictures on my Flickr)


Have a nice day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire