dimanche 12 mai 2013

Sugar free journey update (day two and day three)

It's been almost three entire days since I stopped sugar and I don't have any cravings!

Here's what I ate yesterday (day two):
Breakfast: oat meal with cinnamon, a big glass of water
Lunch: bread with a little bit of cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and basilic
Snack: plain yogurt
Dinner: we ate at the restaurant, I ordered qorn with a tomato/coco sauce, so good! I drank water and a cup of mint tea

Here's what I ate today so far (day three):
Breakfast: oat meal with cinnamon 
Lunch: bread with a litte bit of cheese, tomatoes, cucumber
Snack: nuts! I love them!!
For dinner it will be a healthy meal with quinoa! No dessert. 

I have no symptoms yet, I feel good. I'm not too hungry, I don't crave sugar! I hope it's not going to change! I'm so excited to see how I'll feel next week.



Have a nice day!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire