mercredi 15 mai 2013

Sugar free update + knotted headband (pictures and pattern)

I'm so happy, already 5 days and still no sugar cravings. I feel less tired than usual and my taste buds are already improving. If I'm hungry I'll eat nuts or I'll drink a big glass of water. This week end I'm going to my boyfriend's sister's birthday and I hope I'm no going to crave sugar or bad foods. I decided that I'll probably eat chips but no sugar!


Apart from that, here is a beautiful knotted headband that I found on All About Ami's tumblr. Here is the pattern: click here

Here is a picture of my headband: 

It's not really the season to wear that type of headband but it's raining so much here in Belgium that I tought it would still be useful.



Have a nice day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire