jeudi 9 mai 2013

Little fuzzy bear (Pictures + Pattern!)

A few days ago I found a cute crochet pattern on All About Ami's tumblr. Here are some pictures of my results: 





(You can see the pictures on my Flickr)


It's really easy and you can definitely make it if you're a beginner. I haven't made a lot of crocheted animals myself, but I find the result quite good! 

To make it look fuzzy, you have to use any type of yarn except cotton! If you use cotton, it's not going to work. 
Basically, what you do is that you take out the fibers in the yarn to make it all soft and fuzzy. In order to achieve that, you can use either a dog slicker brush or a round brush. 


Feel free to send me some pictures of your teddy bear if you decide to make it!



Have a nice day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire